Question New config restarting while playing games.

Sicma

Prominent
Aug 9, 2020
Hi guys.
I have problem withy new configuration.
I recently bought new mb, cpu, ram and ssd. I also bought used gpu.
Now I got problem with my pc restarting every time I try to play a game. It doesn't have any consistency in that, too. Sometimes it restarts very early into game, sometimes after 10 mins or so.
I tried running OCCT benchmark. Temps of Gpu and Psu were stable through out the test, but computer restarted the moment I stopped the test. I'm worried that it might be due to used Gpu, Radeon rx580, that is know to be popular choice for mining. I also heard that Radeon rx580 is very power hungry, my psu is ig max 2650 sixtus 600 w, which should be enough, I guess.
I should note few thing:
-I flashed bios
-My friend tried gpu on his pc, for some time it worked like charm, but after some time it started completely freezing the screen, and he had to restart it manually.

I hope it's not gpu issue, which it probably is. Everything else is brand new and i have warranty.

My configurqtion is:
Msi b450m pro-vdh max
Ryzen 3 3100
Radeon rx580
2x8gb hyperx 3000mhz ram
ig max 2650 sixtus 600 w psu

Thanks for any suggestion.

Did you reinstall Windows or just move your drive form your old system to this one?

If you just moved the drive you really need to start with reinstalling windows, when you change mobos/chipsets the potential for driver conflicts is really high and diagnosing problems is impossible until you start fresh.

Sicma

Prominent
Aug 9, 2020
Did you reinstall Windows or just move your drive form your old system to this one?

If you just moved the drive you really need to start with reinstalling windows, when you change mobos/chipsets the potential for driver conflicts is really high and diagnosing problems is impossible until you start fresh.
I did instal new windows 10 on my ssd, installed all the drivers too...

TRENDING THREADS