New cool weapons would be.....

I think, new cool weapon would be great in UT2004 is gas and flame thrower.
Of course the player have to wear gas mask, other wise he would die also.
It would be great weapon for an individual to kill greater number of enemies
at the node or the base.

Julius

Andrew

On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 00:44:47 GMT, "Szaki" <szaki10@comcast.net> wrote:

>I think, new cool weapon would be great in UT2004 is gas and flame thrower.
>Of course the player have to wear gas mask, other wise he would die also.
>It would be great weapon for an individual to kill greater number of enemies
>at the node or the base.

Play RTCW if you want that.

> On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 00:44:47 GMT, "Szaki" <szaki10@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> >I think, new cool weapon would be great in UT2004 is gas and flame
thrower.
> >Of course the player have to wear gas mask, other wise he would die also.
> >It would be great weapon for an individual to kill greater number of
enemies
> >at the node or the base.
>
> Play RTCW if you want that.

What's RTCW?

Julius

Andrew

On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 06:53:15 GMT, "Szaki" <szaki10@comcast.net> wrote:

>What's RTCW?

Return To Castle Wolfenstein.

Not my type of game!

Julius

On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 07:06:23 GMT, "Szaki" <szaki10@comcast.net> wrote:

>Not my type of game!

But you want to turn UT into it!

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

Szaki wrote:
> I think, new cool weapon would be great in UT2004 is gas and flame thrower.
> Of course the player have to wear gas mask, other wise he would die also.
> It would be great weapon for an individual to kill greater number of enemies
> at the node or the base.
>
> Julius

Sorry, no gas - but a flamethrower :)
Try the Excessive mod, download links are here
http://madnad.com/FORUM/viewtopic.php?t=9&highlight=download

HTH

--
Replace the DOT's to reply

No! I just said, they would be cool weapons. I didn't now, RTCW has flame
thrower.
You are crazy, why would a flame thrower turn one game into another?
Use your head, if you have one.

Julius

Szaki wrote:
> I think, new cool weapon would be great in UT2004 is gas and flame thrower.
> Of course the player have to wear gas mask, other wise he would die also.
> It would be great weapon for an individual to kill greater number of enemies
> at the node or the base.

ChaosUT2: Evolution has both of those weapons. Gas, in the form of the
Chaos Grenade Launcher with gas grenades, and the MUG which shoots fire
and ice alternately.

http://www.chaoticdreams.org/

martin

Szaki wrote:
> I think, new cool weapon would be great in UT2004 is gas and flame
> thrower. Of course the player have to wear gas mask, other wise he
> would die also. It would be great weapon for an individual to kill
> greater number of enemies at the node or the base.
>
> Julius

Mother-in-law.

You would ride around sitting behind her on her broom. Her siren wail would
incapacitate the enemy giving you time to pick them off at will.

Her colostomy bag could erupt spraying poisonous fumes all over the area,
and her false teeth would fly around biting the enemy randomly.

When any of the enemy tried to use their map, they would only be able to see
"Emmerdale" playing...

No really.

Martin

Excellent!

"Szaki" <szaki10@comcast.net> wrote in message
> No! I just said, they would be cool weapons. I didn't now, RTCW has flame
> thrower.
> You are crazy, why would a flame thrower turn one game into another?
> Use your head, if you have one.
>
> Julius

The ChaosUT mod for UT2004 has a flame thrower. Don't think they have the
gas, though...

SomeOldDude

I'd go for that, the flame thrower that is. I still think the best
weapon/visual effect in Unreal 2 was the flamethrower. It worked
wonders against the spiders, big and small. The visual effect was superb.

Szaki wrote:
> I think, new cool weapon would be great in UT2004 is gas and flame thrower.
> Of course the player have to wear gas mask, other wise he would die also.
> It would be great weapon for an individual to kill greater number of enemies
> at the node or the base.
>
> Julius

Andrew

On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 19:57:34 -0400, FeldrewCo30 <feldrew@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>I'd go for that, the flame thrower that is. I still think the best
>weapon/visual effect in Unreal 2 was the flamethrower. It worked
>wonders against the spiders, big and small. The visual effect was superb.

Flamethrowers are nice for SP games, but they cause havoc due to
server and graphics lag when lots of people use them in online games.

Meltdown

Andrew enlightened us with:
> Flamethrowers are nice for SP games, but they cause havoc due to
> server and graphics lag when lots of people use them in online
> games.

Imagine, 32 people in a small area, all toasting their opponents ;-)

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.