While looking at the website to check the new pricing plan, I noticed in the
coverage section some new coverage maps, where my local area map has been
expanded, and where SPCS has included coverage maps now for international
roaming. Hadn't noticed that before.

Bob

"Bob Smith" <usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:<Hbulc.4177$Hs1.664@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>...
> While looking at the website to check the new pricing plan, I noticed in the
> coverage section some new coverage maps, where my local area map has been
> expanded, and where SPCS has included coverage maps now for international
> roaming. Hadn't noticed that before.
>
> Bob

Bob,

I don't see anything different than before for my area (LA). They did
some minor updating to the maps a few weeks back (I posted about
that).