New CPU Cooler is Dual Fan , which fan is intake/exhaust or both same?

baconf1

Prominent
Aug 23, 2017
http://eu.coolermaster.com/en/cooling/cpu-liquid-cooling/seidon-120v-v3-plus/

This Cooler contains 2 XtraFlo Fans attached , with one atttached in front of the Radiator and another one behind the radiator

I wonder that if I bought this and installed without much config changes

1.the Double XtraFlo Fans will act as = front of radiator fans is Intake & behind radiator fans as Exhaust?

2.or Both XtraFlo Fans is Exhaust?

Another Question is will Airflow be a Problem?
I have a 12mm Thermaltake fan that have the max airflow around 50CFM
the Liquid Cooler (Seidon 120v v3 plus) will have 36-86 CFM Fan Airflow

If the Seidon is Intake/Exhaust - does 1 Exhaust gonna occured problems while I'll have 2 intakes?

Solution
Well you'll only have 1 intake still really - at the case front.

You can't class the radiator fan as an intake because its in the case internally. Its just a push/pull exhaust system

But yeah just fit the seidon as the picture on the site.

The coolermaster logo on the front fan facing towards the inside of the case.
The fan on the back the collermaster logo next to the radiator & the fan support struts side next to the case grill.

What case model,what fan setup ,where are you putting the aio in the case ??

Assuming you have a case with 2 x 120mm front intakes & youre putting the seidon in the top or rear exhausting air out then youll be aboslutely fine.

& yes at that orientaion the fan pointing into the case needs to be intaking air into the radioatior,the fan at the back between the case & the radiator needs to be exhaustnig air away from the radiator & out of the case.

baconf1

Prominent
Aug 23, 2017

- Cougar Archon Case
- I have only 1 120mm intake installed at front of the case
- Will Install the AIO at the rear of the case , yes top-rear (gpu is below the AIO)

= I will have 2 intakes right? (one is the 1 120mm front of the case , and one more from Seidon - the Fan at the front of Radiator)

Well you'll only have 1 intake still really - at the case front.

You can't class the radiator fan as an intake because its in the case internally. Its just a push/pull exhaust system

But yeah just fit the seidon as the picture on the site.

The coolermaster logo on the front fan facing towards the inside of the case.
The fan on the back the collermaster logo next to the radiator & the fan support struts side next to the case grill.

Solution

baconf1

Prominent
Aug 23, 2017

nice , feeling more clear and better now. Thanks for the advice ^__^

baconf1

Prominent
Aug 23, 2017
Hi again got some remaining questions

The dual jetflo fans when installed means the rpm and noise are twice? Is it possible to install only one fan by attach a front fan as exhaust to the radiator

Just like the previous seidon that comes only one fan attach front of radiator which exhaust the air out

TRENDING THREADS