Question new cpu/MB/Mem- It see's my SSD raid but wont allow me to boot from it

Jan 19, 2020
Hey folks thanks in advance! I imagine I'm missing some bios setting here but have been stumped for a couple of hours.
I decided to upgrade a bit and bought a new motherboard, CPU and memory. I just kept my SSD hard drives that were in a raid 0 config and tried to move them to the new system.
It see's the SSD raid and my M2 drive.
If I drill down into the Advanced\Intel rapid storage\raid volume info it tells me its bootable
but I show no bootable options on the main screen.

What am I missing here?

MB: Hardware Asus ROG STRIX Z390

Hey folks thanks in advance! I imagine I'm missing some bios setting here but have been stumped for a couple of hours.
I decided to upgrade a bit and bought a new motherboard, CPU and memory. I just kept my SSD hard drives that were in a raid 0 config and tried to move them to the new system.
It see's the SSD raid and my M2 drive.
If I drill down into the Advanced\Intel rapid storage\raid volume info it tells me its bootable
but I show no bootable options on the main screen.

What am I missing here?

MB: Hardware Asus ROG STRIX Z390
Did you format your SSDs?
If not you need to format because you have a new system.

Jan 19, 2020
dQp8i7q.jpg

I think you need to re-install Windows 10. Your current Windows 10 installation has drivers associated with your old motherboard. Unless your old motherboard is the same chipset as the new one, the current Win 10 installation likely will not work with your new motherboard.