[SOLVED] New cpu + mb + ram. No screen + leds

Roefus

Honorable
Aug 8, 2016
Hello I build a new pc yesterday and today with a ryzen 9 3900x x570-a motherboard and corsair veangance pro rgb ram (3600mhz)

3/4 motherboard LEDS turn on when I try to boot. (boot,vga,dram) also my gpu fans spin on and off the entire time like they aren't working properly (?)

I tried one ram stick and a different ram kit to no differences. And idea's?

Thanks

Reactions: Kingmickey
Solution
I'm not getting any screen, also I'm upgrading which means all my files should still be intact including windows.
Double check all your connections from your PSU to the motherboard, and your fans to the motherboard. Also double check your case wires to the motherboard's front panel header. Double check your connection (8-pin) from your PSU to your GPU. Do you know for sure your display cable is good?

Your CPU doesn't have integrated graphics, so the motherboard display connector will not work.

Also, depending on what motherboard you're upgrading from, it's likely you will need to do a fresh Windows installation.

Roefus

Honorable
Aug 8, 2016
WD Blue WD10EZEX - Vaste schijf - 1 TB - intern - 3.5''
Corsair Obsidian Series 450D - Midtowermodel - ATX -
eVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 - Voeding ( intern ) - 80 PLUS
Samsung 750 EVO MZ-750500 - Solid state drive
EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0

I'm not getting any screen, also I'm upgrading which means all my files should still be intact including windows.
Double check all your connections from your PSU to the motherboard, and your fans to the motherboard. Also double check your case wires to the motherboard's front panel header. Double check your connection (8-pin) from your PSU to your GPU. Do you know for sure your display cable is good?

Your CPU doesn't have integrated graphics, so the motherboard display connector will not work.

Also, depending on what motherboard you're upgrading from, it's likely you will need to do a fresh Windows installation.

Solution

Roefus

Honorable
Aug 8, 2016
I think I've checked every cable by now. Also tried resetting cmos.

Yes my display cable is good I used it 2 days ago on the same gpu. Also I think if it was any external issues the troubleshoot LEDS wouldnt be turned on.