[SOLVED] New CPU MOBO & RAM no video output no USB connections

May 21, 2020
Hi, last year I bought upgrades to my system but had this same problem and was too overwhelmed that I just shelved all the new stuff and gave up. Now I'm trying again.

New Parts
ASRock Z390 Pro4 mobo
Intel Core i5-9600K 3.7 GHz CPU
G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4 3200 (2x8GB)

Old Parts
MSI Z87-G41 PC Mate
Intel Core i7-4770k
Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 1866 (4x4GB)

Unchanged Parts
Corsair RM750 PSU
Gigabyte GTX 1070
Crucial MX500 500GB SSD

When I boot power on the system all fans run, the GPU lights up and runs, but there is no video signal no matter if I use the GPU's DP, HDMI, DVI, or the mobo's HDMI, DVI. When I tried last year I had speakers plugged in as well and there were no beeps.
Also my keyboard does not light up so I assume it does not receive power? I've only got my usb with Windows and my keyboard plugged in. I have tried the RAM set up in every conceivable combination of 1 or 2 with no change.

If I take it apart and rebuild the old system everything works perfectly so it must be an issue with one of the new components I expect? I do not know what to do here as I don't want to jump the gun and send back one of the parts, and also it has now been long enough I don't know if I even could.

Solution
Well if you have friend to land you... ram or another cpu.. will be a great deal of help (Ram is usually the problem).
If you're sure it's not the ram and everything is connected properly (its really...Really low chance to be the cpu)...
then it means the Mobo is dead... maybe it arrived dead... when you first received it...
Well if you have friend to land you... ram or another cpu.. will be a great deal of help (Ram is usually the problem).
If you're sure it's not the ram and everything is connected properly (its really...Really low chance to be the cpu)...
then it means the Mobo is dead... maybe it arrived dead... when you first received it...

Solution