New Custom Computer - Fails to Boot, Hardware Issue???

Mar 17, 2018
Help, I'm stuck on getting this fixed. Brand new custom computer. I've been able to complete a full Windows 10 install using a downloaded 64bit copy of Windows 10 on a USB stick. I get the stopcode (blue screen of death) 0xc000021a every time I try to start up. I can access the bios and Windows repair functions. Hiren's boot CD mini Windows XP crashes too.

Specs:
Custom open-air frame, mounting bolts are wired to the power supply mounting screw (in case there are any weird floating grounds)
BTC TB-350 Motherboard
AMD A4 processor
2 x 8gb DDR4 RAM (MemTest x86 passed)
No video cards or anything extra is hooked up, I'm using the onboard video card. BIOS is the stock.

Mar 17, 2018
The processor is - AMD A8-9600 Bristol Ridge Quad-Core 3.1 GHz Socket AM4 65W AD9600AGABBOX Desktop Processor Radeon R7.

I can update the BIOS via the FLASH BIOS feature the motherboard comes with. I updated it to the most current version (that was not in Beta). However, this did not correct the problem and the BIOS setup features were less than the original BIOS so I went back to the as shipped version. Failures occur in both versions of the BIOS.

Mar 17, 2018

I downloaded a fresh copy of windows to a brand new USB, installed it successfully and it still gets hung up during boot. Safe mode and using mini XP version (w/Hiren's boot cd) all fail.