Question New custom pc, keeps crashing on games after 5-10 mins

Nov 10, 2019
So the problem is that my friend who bought my computer off of me a couple weeks ago now has just started crashing on any game he plays after about 5-10 minutes. I'm not sure what to try and do after I have already tried so many things and this pc worked fine while I had it for a couple of months prior. The only problem I ever had was that destiny 2 would run fine for a few weeks then randomly after one mission it would crash every time I tried to go into anything else so I thought this was a steam problem due to a new game and possibly one of their updates they were consistently having. After a little while, I sold the computer and now about a week later my friend is having that problem with every game he tries to play, no matter what it is, destiny 2, fortnite.

PC specs:
Nvidia 2070 super FE
Ryzen 7 3700x
Gigabyte aorus x570 pro wifi
16 GB corsair vengeance rgb pro 3200mhz (2x8)
Evga g2 750W psu

I am using the stock wraith prism cooler on all stock speeds then when Benchmarking the hottest anything ever got was CPU: 65 degrees and GPU:71 degrees. I know there is enough airflow in the case and not a problem with overheating. I have had him try uninstalling any programs that are consistently crashing, reinstall any graphics drivers and even do a full reset on the computer with removing all files on the computer to see but still nothing.

The only thing I can think of possibly trying next would be trying to reinstall the visual drivers that I can like c++ or something. I am fairly certain that it is not the power supply not being high enough wattage.