Question New Desktop PC Build Win10 Bootable USB Problem

Jun 13, 2020
So My old desktop PC finally bit the dust. I built a new PC using the old Power Supply, Graphics Card, and Hard Drives, but had to purchase a new motherboard, CPU, RAM, and Case. MT specs are as follows:

MUSETEX Tempered Glass Mid-Tower Case
i7-10700k CPU
NZXT Kraken 120mm Liquid Cooler
16GB G Skill DDR4 2100 RAM
MSI MAG Z490 Tomahawk Motherboard
MSI 980ti 6G Graphics Card
EVGA 1000w Full Modular PSU
x2 WD 1TB Blue 7200RPM HDD
x2 PNY 120GB SSD
x1 SANDISK 240GB SSD
Microsoft WIN10 Pro Bootable USB

I have installed everything and the PC will boot to the BIOS no problem. Everything seems to be in working order, however the PC will not recognize the Bootable USB stick when insert it. I have done this two other times, with my father's and wife's computers, both of which I built from scratch working just fine. When I go to change the boot order, there is no WIN10 USB boot option. In fact when I do insert the USB, the only change is now the UEFI USB option will have a label of SMI DISK 1000 Partition 100. It wont boot from that. I have even tried to set the BIOS to CSM instead of UEFI to see if I could boot legacy style. This was to no avail. That odd lael mentioned earlier appears again. I have no idea what to do. I have disabled fast boot. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I want my computer back as I have been without for almost a year now. Im lost lol. Thanks

Jun 13, 2020
So I looked at the manual you had pointed out. It was much the same as my User Guide. The picture on page 48 did show the boot priority with USB options. Now when I enter my BIOS there are USB options, however they are USB CD/DVD, USB DISK, USB HARD DISK. Nothing indicating my WIN10 boot flash drive. I purchased the WIN10 Pro Bootable flash drive from Microsoft. Whenever I plug it into the computer and go into the BIOS it isnt recognized anywhere. I cant find an option that will allow me to install the OS.