Question new driver ATI

dragontiger

Commendable
Jan 29, 2020
Hi.....
am using ATI radeon HD 4300/4500 graphic card with driver version 8.970.100.9001......i love playing grim dawn (maybe u know maybe no) the normal version work fine but after i installed the new dlc(ashe of the mamouth / forgotten gods) the game dont work anymore "fatal error couldn't initialize graphics engine" that what i see as error i made a search and found many peaple with the same problem some fix it with reainstalling direct x and some other with update driver so i decide to update driver the problem is windows cant read my graphic card after i update to a new version of the driver but the good thing is the game lunch but no playable it work like 5fps from here i know that my problem is that i need a newer driver so i hope if some one know of a modded driver for Ati radeon HD 4xxx that can fix this problem for me i really enjoy playing grim dawn and i want to enjoy the DLC and if i can upgrade my graphic it will be easier but too bad i dont have the badget to even think about that :'(

dragontiger

Commendable
Jan 29, 2020
Hi @dragontiger

Grim Dawn & the Ashes of the Malmouth DLC is great. I haven't tried Forgotten Gods yet.

Please list out your PC's specs. Please be as specific as possible.

In regards to your issue, have you tried this? Follow all steps to get the exact info. Here as well if you have Win10.

Let us know how it goes. :)
i already saw that like 2 month ago and no it dont work same answer any driver beside 8.970.100.9001 will make my resolution 720p max and grim down will read micresoft gpu
as for my spec is
E5500
4gb ddr3
ati radeon HD 4300/4500
if u asked to see grim down work for me or not it work fine but when i in stalled the dlc it say fatal error couldn't initialize graphics engine but if i installed a new driver like 13.9 or 16.1 grim down work but it cant read the gpu