For any questions and concerns about your pc e-mail me at

pcquestion@verizon.net

This is a public newsgroup, hosted by Microsoft, where people can come and
share information, ask questions and get answers that all can see and some
can learn from.. what you are asking people to do is against all that a
newsgroup stands for.. take your advertising elsewhere, or share your
knowledge openly as so many do here..

"ScooterD" <ricketts4@verizon.net> wrote in message
> For any questions and concerns about your pc e-mail me at
>

> pcquestion@verizon.net

It's entirely possible that the OP is someone trying to piss off whomever
owns the pcquestion@ address by making sure it gets tons of spam and
viruses.

Regardless, I agree with the gist of your message.

Mike Hall wrote:
> This is a public newsgroup, hosted by Microsoft, where people can
> come and share information, ask questions and get answers that all
> can see and some can learn from.. what you are asking people to do is
> against all that a newsgroup stands for.. take your advertising
> elsewhere, or share your knowledge openly as so many do here..
>

> "ScooterD" <ricketts4@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> For any questions and concerns about your pc e-mail me at
>>

>> pcquestion@verizon.net

Jax

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2002

Another thought: This is someone harvesting e-addresses.

JAX

"Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"
> It's entirely possible that the OP is someone trying to piss off whomever
> owns the pcquestion@ address by making sure it gets tons of spam and
> viruses.
>
> Regardless, I agree with the gist of your message.
>

> Mike Hall wrote:
>> This is a public newsgroup, hosted by Microsoft, where people can
>> come and share information, ask questions and get answers that all
>> can see and some can learn from.. what you are asking people to do is
>> against all that a newsgroup stands for.. take your advertising
>> elsewhere, or share your knowledge openly as so many do here..
>>

>> "ScooterD" <ricketts4@verizon.net> wrote in message
>>> For any questions and concerns about your pc e-mail me at
>>>

>>> pcquestion@verizon.net

Neil

So you can expect plenty of spam if nothing else................