New E:

Out of nowhere I now have a 32 meg partition labeled E:
what the heck happened ? anyone .

You might have unhidden the 32MB FAT diagnostic partition from Dell. Have you recently use a program like partition magic, to change your HDD layout? You should be able through PM to Hide the partition again

--

Rich/rerat

(RRR News) <message rule>

"Jesus Alvarado !!" <alvarje@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:xhzHd.3668$2e7.713@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com...
Out of nowhere I now have a 32 meg partition labeled E:
what the heck happened ? anyone .

recently connected a digital camera?

"RRR_News" <nospam@isp.com> wrote in message
You might have unhidden the 32MB FAT diagnostic partition from Dell. Have
you recently use a program like partition magic, to change your HDD layout?
You should be able through PM to Hide the partition again

--

Rich/rerat

(RRR News) <message rule>

I also recall a problem with the diagnostics partition suddenly becoming
"unhidden" after installing some versions of Napster software.

I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
I was just trying to help.
advice herein.
No warranty is expressed or implied.