Question New earphones buzz and have very staticy noise ?

Nov 19, 2020
For gaming and watching movies I always used Huawei AM115 earphones, I know it's for phones but it always worked excellently with the speakers of my pc too. I always plugged it into the speakers, not directly into the pc. the right side died, so I purchased two new pairs of the same brand and model. I never required gamer headsets I was always fine with these too. I plugged the new one into the speakers and it buzzes horibbly, and it has a dreadful static noise and it is constant, even if everything is muted. I tried plugging it into directly the pc and it doesn't have buzzing, but I cannot plug it into the pc, because he wire is not long enough to reach my head. So my question is there a setting where you can reduce the static noise? I already reinstalled and rolled the sound driver back.

Nov 19, 2020
I can only think of searching for a good graphics equalizer type application. Otherwise maybe buy an extension?
could you suggest me an application like that? and about the extension, yes that's probably what i'm gonna do, thanks for your reply, though

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS