[SOLVED] new egg shipping

Smoker_2

Honorable
Apr 5, 2017
since were on lockdown is new egg still have 2 day shiping or 3-7 days I plan on getting some m2 slots with the stimuless check and a tv and wall mount I was just wondering if shipping wasnt effective by it same with amazon?

Solution
a lot of items have been out of stock recently. but, those you find available at NewEgg will display their current shipping options that are up to date and accurate. just make sure the items are sold & shipped by NewEgg themselves.
3rd party sellers operating through NewEgg will not be as dependable.
items based out of a lot of countries in Asia and Europe will have delayed processing and shipping.

a gift item, a pair of sunglasses, that was part of a phone bundle I purchased from a 3rd party seller at NewEgg stated the same 3-5 day shipping. but this item has just left China via air yesterday, 17 days after the bundle was purchased and 14 days after the phone was delivered.
i was sent an apology letter from the seller stating this...

USAFRet

Titan
a lot of items have been out of stock recently. but, those you find available at NewEgg will display their current shipping options that are up to date and accurate. just make sure the items are sold & shipped by NewEgg themselves.
3rd party sellers operating through NewEgg will not be as dependable.
items based out of a lot of countries in Asia and Europe will have delayed processing and shipping.

a gift item, a pair of sunglasses, that was part of a phone bundle I purchased from a 3rd party seller at NewEgg stated the same 3-5 day shipping. but this item has just left China via air yesterday, 17 days after the bundle was purchased and 14 days after the phone was delivered.
i was sent an apology letter from the seller stating this particular item's processing and shipping was delayed due to the virus situation there.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS