[SOLVED] New Event in May

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution

halcyon

Splendid

I like my Mac buts I make a living supporting Windows. I've built more computers than I can remember. The Macs, for me, represent a nice change, and, as I noted before, I enjoy their build quality, OS X, and that I can easily run Ubunto, and all versions of Windows via VM or bootcamp.

Its easier for me to put my 17" MBP in my backpack than it would be for many others 17"-screened computers, its lighter and slimmer. That's just real.

...but again, I've been using both PCs and Macs for a long time, and next time I do a revamp of my systems I might choose to build again (been looking to build a nice liquid-cooled rig), but I'm glad I chose to get a Mac Pro and a MacBook Pro this time. They weren't free but they offer what I was looking for and I enjoy them. ...and the wife and kids enjoy their Macs as well (and I get to do a little less troubleshooting at home). I like OS X and I like that my machines are quiet and sturdy. Could I have paid less? Yes. ...but I could be driving a Ford too, I just chose not to this go-round.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.