[SOLVED] New fans on GPU

May 21, 2020
Hello guys, my fans on my GPU died so i decided to replace them with a new ones i bought Silent wings 3 120mm (2 of them) i placed them to the GPU with cable tiles. So far so good then I realised i need to plug the Fans to the motherboard. I connected them but it doesnt look like they are working on full speed because I've tested what temperatures am I going to get in Call of duty Warzone and the temperatures were rising to 75 and I closed the game. I am also not sure if i plugged them into the right place. One of them is into CHA_FAN 4 the other one is in FAN. Can someone guide me how to get the max(1450 RPM) from them ?

Solution
Since you connect it to CHA_FAN which means chassis fan (Case fan), you wont get the rpm increase since your fan run on your motherboard info, not the GPU info. if you want to set it at max, you could set it on bios and search for the corresponding column related to chassis fan, and maximize the rpm/speed.
Since you connect it to CHA_FAN which means chassis fan (Case fan), you wont get the rpm increase since your fan run on your motherboard info, not the GPU info. if you want to set it at max, you could set it on bios and search for the corresponding column related to chassis fan, and maximize the rpm/speed.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS