New Fighter Wings and High Guard

Eric

Is there a way to form a wing without a high guard on board if there are
high guard in the base below? I want to form fighter wings on a planet but
don't want to lose the 10 high guard I have sitting there (min for fighting
crime). Thanks in advance.

Eric

Eric wrote:
> Is there a way to form a wing without a high guard on board if there are
> high guard in the base below? I want to form fighter wings on a planet but
> don't want to lose the 10 high guard I have sitting there (min for fighting
> crime). Thanks in advance.
>
> Eric

The only way to do that is to launch the same turn you form the wings
your Highguards in a pod and land it when the wings are made.

I think that a Highguard is not boarded inside a wing if you have less
than 10 of them in your base (it happened to me). But as I didn't tried
it with a script, I cannot assure you.

Juan