Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

hi

does anyone know about any cool adventure games that work on a macantosh

*********************************

Knowledge comes but wisdom lingers.
(Tennyson 1842)

*********************************

martin

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

"Joanne Cole" <vjc@cyberone.com.au> wrote in message

[cut]

> on a macantosh
>
> *********************************
>
> Knowledge comes but wisdom lingers

and sometimes even Knowledge lingers!

LOL

^_^

OK, just joking.

Myst 4 should keep you busy on Macintosh as well!

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

"Joanne Cole" <vjc@cyberone.com.au> wrote in message
> hi
>
> does anyone know about any cool adventure games that work on a macantosh
>
> *********************************
>
> Knowledge comes but wisdom lingers.
> (Tennyson 1842)
>
> *********************************

When I bought Missing: Since January (aka In Memorium) it had a PC/Mac logo.

Revliskci wrote:
> "Joanne Cole" <vjc@cyberone.com.au> wrote in message
>
>>hi
>>
>>does anyone know about any cool adventure games that work on a macantosh
>>
>>*********************************
>>
>>Knowledge comes but wisdom lingers.
>>(Tennyson 1842)
>>
>>*********************************
>

> When I bought Missing: Since January (aka In Memorium) it had a PC/Mac logo.

In Memoriam was PC/Mac, but the North American version of
the game (called Missing: Since January), was PC only.
So if you want a Mac version, be sure it's called
In Memoriam.
It's not a hybrid. The PC/Mac version comes with 3 CD's:
an install CD for Windows
an install CD for Mac
the "black CD" which was supposed to be the CD that
the killer sent you.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

If you visit http://www.ugtz.com , you can scan the games and look for the
category "Mac / PC hybrid". That should give you a good idea of what's
available for either or both. They also have individual categories.

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

Here's a few older ones that are Mac/PC -

Burn Cycle
Ceremony of Innocence
Orion Burger (Came out separately for Mac)
Crusader: A Conspiracy in the Kingdom of Jerusalem
Genesys
Paris 1313
Search for the Golden Dolphin

Hope this helps! :)