[SOLVED] New gaming earphones

Bone8Head

Prominent
Mar 23, 2020
Good morning everyone,

I have been using 7.1 headsets for about ten years, and honestly, I was bored and I would like to try switching to normal headphones.
I know the quality will never be the same but I do it for convenience.
Which models do you recommend? I would also prefer bluetooth / wireless but if there are no decent so patience.
For example, I liked the Razer Hammerhead headphones but I read too many negative reviews, especially when it comes to gaming.

My budget is around 100-200€.

1. Only for my gaming laptop (i have a 2nd monitor aswell) , no phone
  2. i prefer them bluetooth/wireless but if there are not good quality of them i will stick to the earphones with cables

thanks everyone in advance!

Last edited:
Solution
Sorry but I meant earbuds/earphones, not headset (that I already have)

I like the KZ ZS10 PRO 10 for IEMs, cheap and excellent sound quality. Another one is the Tin T2, both about $50 or less. Keep in mind that for gaming IEMs won't be as good as over ear headphones since positional and separation audio is a bit off on those compared to standard headphones.

Lutfij

Titan
What is your preferred site for purchase? Would you happen to have a brand preference? When you say gaming, I can understand it's going to be on the desktop or a laptop but would you want to pair it with your phone as well? If the latter, then a light weight set would be appropriate.

Yes Razer's are the thing to buy if you want to follow with marketing hype, they are bad in the QC department IMHO.

I'd suggest Logitech's, Sennheiser's, Cougar, HyperX or XPG. I'd stick to wired earbuds as opposed to wireless/BT earphones.

Reactions: Bone8Head

Bone8Head

Prominent
Mar 23, 2020
What is your preferred site for purchase? Would you happen to have a brand preference? When you say gaming, I can understand it's going to be on the desktop or a laptop but would you want to pair it with your phone as well? If the latter, then a light weight set would be appropriate.

Yes Razer's are the thing to buy if you want to follow with marketing hype, they are bad in the QC department IMHO.

I'd suggest Logitech's, Sennheiser's, Cougar, HyperX or XPG. I'd stick to wired earbuds as opposed to wireless/BT earphones.
Hello:

1. Only for my gaming laptop (i have a 2nd monitor aswell) , no phone
  2. online, pref amazon but anything is fine i think
  3. if is a brand known is better, like razer, bose, cooler master, etc.
  4. i prefer them bluetooth/wireless but if there are not good quality of them i will stick to the earphones with cables as you said

thank you very much

Wired headphones you will have a lot more options as well as cheaper options, plus no issues with any delay with videos that can happen with bluetooth.

Philips Fidelio X2HR would be a good one to try, they are usually rated one of the best one in the price range, if you like a brighter sound.

Sennheiser 58xx jubilee are great for the price also if you can find them in your area. They have a darker sound, good example of Sennheiser sound for the price.
https://drop.com/buy/massdrop-x-sennheiser-hd-58x-jubilee-headphones

For bluetooth, Sonly 1000XM3 are in your under 200 price range. https://www.amazon.com/WH-1000XM3-W...H-1000XM3&qid=1617656750&s=electronics&sr=1-1

Reactions: Bone8Head
Sorry but I meant earbuds/earphones, not headset (that I already have)

I like the KZ ZS10 PRO 10 for IEMs, cheap and excellent sound quality. Another one is the Tin T2, both about $50 or less. Keep in mind that for gaming IEMs won't be as good as over ear headphones since positional and separation audio is a bit off on those compared to standard headphones.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS