[SOLVED] New Gaming PC build. Crashes at all games

Jan 27, 2019
I just recently put together A gaming PC. First boot up was good. Installed windows everything was working as it should. That is until I tryed playing games. I tested multiple games and all crashed immediately. It lead me to think that my storage may have issues because steam will not allow me to add my hdd to the library. I have no idea what is going on here. Did I damage my computer components?

Solution
Sounds like a software/driver issue. I would recommend that you deinstall your graphics driver with ddu and then install the latest one from nvidia.
Jan 27, 2019
I have a core I5 8600k proccesor. EVGA g3 750 watt Psu. 1070 founders edition. 500 gigabyte Samsung 870 evo ssd. 2tb hybrid drive. ASRock extreme 4 motherboard. 16 gigs of vengeance ram. Hyper evo 212 cpu cooler.

Jan 27, 2019
When it crashes I get a notification that the program isn’t responding. Then it promptes me to close it. When I do it brings me back to my home page. I haven’t looked at the error code. I haven’t experienced a blue screen or a restart of windows