Build Advice New gaming pc build, good or bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 7, 2020
Accidentaly posted it here but I meant to post it to hardware, would appreciate if you could check out my post there.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Everything is compatible.
The PSU is enough for this build, as for the fans this is more of a preference thing but your case does come with 3 120mm fans out the box so you don't need anymore unless you want your own chosen and quieter fans. See your case's manual to locate the fan installation locations and what's compatible.

The stock fan will be fine for the 3700x, I have a 3900x and use the stock fan - I've also overclocked it to 4.2GHz. It sits at 75-80c full load, could be better but it's still stable enough. You should be fine.

My main comment is primarily on the storage. Toshiba is not a terrible brand but it's not a leading brand in this day and age anymore. If you can and don't mind perhaps go for a WD: https://www.amazon.com/Black-Perfor...SCBY8KGWTQ&psc=1&qid=1582121461&s=electronics
Better support and quality.

You also don't need a 3600 RAM kit if you're going to play those basic games. A 3200MHz RAM kit is the best price-to-performance option if you're trying to work on a budget and you'll lose very little to no performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.