[SOLVED] New gaming PC build.

Jan 30, 2021
I am finally in a position to put some money aside and really get into building myself a good gaming PC. I was wondering if I could get some help into really tackling and putting together a build that can do what I want. What I am looking for is a PC that is able to tackle some big named games at the best video quality or darn near the best. Games like WoW with heavy raiding, Total War games, and others that have heavy draws during high action times. I am trying to stay around a budget of $1500 but that is flexible if need be. The only things I have that are not needed is Keyboard/Mouse and a monitor. If this is not the proper forum for this post I apologize and will move it if need be. Thank you for any help you can offer.

Solution
Well as it is now I do not have the money fully saved. But I know I will within the next few weeks as my job is picking up and I am working massive OT. So it may take a bit to truly get it together. April may be a bit far but then again, who knows with life.
You will save more money also.
You are not the only one in this situation,sadly there are many people who are in need of new GPU's,but the prices are so high right now.
Be patient,a new pc will come
Can you wait until April?
The prices of GPU's are ridiculous right now,they are expected to go back to normal in April.
I know its 2 months,but atleast you will get more for what you are paying for.
Also Intel is expected to launch some of their 11th gen stuff,so keep an eye on that to.

Jan 30, 2021
The prices of GPU's are ridiculous right now,they are expected to go back to normal in April.
Also Intel is expected to launch some of their 11th gen stuff,so keep an eye on that to.

Well as it is now I do not have the money fully saved. But I know I will within the next few weeks as my job is picking up and I am working massive OT. So it may take a bit to truly get it together. April may be a bit far but then again, who knows with life.

You will save more money also.
You are not the only one in this situation,sadly there are many people who are in need of new GPU's,but the prices are so high right now.
Be patient,a new pc will come

Solution

ClapTrapper

Reputable
May 25, 2020
"the prices of GPU's are ridiculous right now,they are expected to go back to normal in April."
Have hope Brother!
Don't listen to the news!
I hope the news is wrong and your right!
hehehe.

:)

Reactions: Dj0gany