[SOLVED] New gaming pc for cyberpunk and others

Dec 15, 2019
Hi all need some recommendations on a new gaming build for cyberpunk 2077 and for also other triple A games that just came out and in the future. And also wouldn't mind doing a bit of VR gaming too.
(I want to game on 1440p on high/ultra settings with high FPS)

My budget is about £1500 but if could get cheaper would be great as I need to still get a monitor and possibly VR headset.

My build I was going for: (if it's any good)

Cpu: Ryzen 3600

Motherboard: MSI Tomahawk B450 Max

Cpu cooler: 240mm Radiator (RGB)

Ram: DDR4 3200. (or more) 16GB (RGB)

GPU: RTX 2070super

PSU: 80 PLUS Gold power supply rated for 700 Watts output, Fully modular

Storage: 1TB SSD (and) 500GB M.2

Also very new to pc gaming so please dumb it down lol
If I missed anything please let me know
Also recommendation on a monitor and VR would be great thanks

Reactions: RodroX
Solution
I think it looks good in general. What I would advise is getting a reliable psu like an evga g3, corsair or seasonic unit. Additionally if you want to save some money maybe get rid of the aio and get a decend air cooler that fits your case.

EndEffeKt_24

Commendable
Mar 27, 2019
I think it looks good in general. What I would advise is getting a reliable psu like an evga g3, corsair or seasonic unit. Additionally if you want to save some money maybe get rid of the aio and get a decend air cooler that fits your case.

Reactions: RodroX
Solution
I agree with EndEffeKt_24, the build looks fine and you don't really need a radiator for the Ryzen 5 3600. You could get by with some tower air cooler like an Arctic Freezer 34 eSports Duo (dual 120mm fan) or if you want something top-notch a Noctua ND-H14. (Make sure whatever you choose it does fit inside your case and motherboard).

Advice: If you plan to move your Pc around very often, then the radiator is a better idea!!!

I don't know where you live but, the Corsair P1 500GB and 1TB models are great nvme M.2 SSD that sell for a very good price.

RAM: always remember to buy a 2 stick kit, for example: 2 x 8GB DDR4 3200 kit. Games want and love dual channel memory and Ryzen love high speed RAM, so a good DDR4 3200MHz CL14/16 kit is a good choice (the lower the CL the higher the price).
https://pcpartpicker.com/product/Cs...b-2-x-8-gb-ddr4-3200-memory-f4-3200c16d-16gfx or https://pcpartpicker.com/product/Mc...-2-x-8gb-ddr3-3200-memory-f4-3200c14d-16gtzkw (When you see prices like this, just pick the cheaper kit, at 3200MHz the CL 16 is more than enough for gaming, for gaming your GPU is way more important than the RAM CL rating).

GPU and Motherboard are ok.

Cheers!