New Gaming Pc

Pkai92

Respectable
Oct 20, 2016
Hi eveyrone, i have posted about a current issue that i am facing in my new built Pc but unfortunately no one has posted any reply except one person. If anyone is interested in helping, please feel free to send me a private message so i can state the issue and make some diagnostics if it is possible. Thank you.

Pkai92

Respectable
Oct 20, 2016
The thing is that i am going to copy paste it but the problem is that no one is replying.. Anyway i will try now:
Hey guys. I bought a new customized pc. Here are the specs:

Mobo: Asrock z170 extreme4
Cpu: Intel core i7 6700
Gpu: Msi gtx 1070
Ram: 16x2 (32gb) hyper x fury
Hdd: seagate 1Tb
Ssd: transcend 240Gb
Psu: thermaltake 730W
Monitor: Benq XL2430T ( 1920x1080p @ 144Hz )
Operating System: windows 10 64-bit

The problem is that if there is a camera moving it will be shaking/choppy or like frame skipping. For example, i was watching series on Vlc ( offline ) and the camera seems choppy when it is
moving from side to side. Also in world of warcraft when moving around and putting the camera's angle on top of the character , i feel that the ground is frame skipping or shaking. The gpu and cpu temps are normal. There is no fps drop. I tried so many things from updating drivers to monitoring usage/temps, scanning for viruses or malware, stress tested the gpu using Furmark for like an hour and the program didn't crash so i guess it passed the test. Also used intelburn in test for 15 mins which is the duration that lets me stress test the whole components. Nothing seemed to help. The things that i have not tried are: trying gpu on another motherboard. Trying another psu or any other hardware component or reinstalling the OS again. These things are hard to try but i guess i will try my gpu on my friend's mobo but it is gigabyte h77-ds3h so no idea if that would be compatible. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you guys.

The 'camera'? What do you mean? "and the camera seems choppy when it is
moving from side to side."
Your explanation is terrible, and it's all in one lump of text.
That's probably why people skipped over it to be honest.
Fix it up and simplify it, then make it clear to read so we can help.

Pkai92

Respectable
Oct 20, 2016
It is called a choppy screen and i was trying to explain in a more detailed way. Choppy screen is kind of frame skipping screen. For example when the camera moves from one angle to another it will be like it is shaking or frame skipping. I hope that it is a better explanation. Regarding the "Camera" part, every game or video includes a cam and i guess that doesn't want an explanation.

Pkai92

Respectable
Oct 20, 2016
I tried the same episode of this series and forwarded it to the same duration and checked it on a laptop and it didn't have this kind of choppiness. Thanks again for the help !