[SOLVED] New Gaming PC

KarthikNS

Honorable
Jun 8, 2014
Hey! I'm going to build my new PC for gaming soon, and would like to know if these parts go well together
Specs

CPU- Ryzen 7 3700x
Motherboard- GIGABYTE X570 AORUS Elite WiFi
GPU- GIGABYTE RTX 2070 SUPER
Memory- Corsair Vengeance LPX 2X8GB 3200MHz
Storage- 1TB WD HDD
Additional Storage- WD Blue 500GB M.2-2280 SSD
PSU- Corsair TXM 550W 80+ GOLD Certified
Case- Thermaltake V200 RGB ATX Mid Tower

Solution
I'll be using the WD Blue SSD for the OS.

Was just making sure but yeah OS on the SSD. Don't forget to leave only the SSD plugged in when you install Windows. After the OS install plug your HDD.

All in all. Your system is fine and should work perfectly.

For the PSU personally I would get the TXM 650W 80+ GOLD Certified just for the headroom. The 2070 Super recommend a 550 Watts. Some headroom wouldn't hurt. I recommend a 650 minimum.
I'll be using the WD Blue SSD for the OS.

Was just making sure but yeah OS on the SSD. Don't forget to leave only the SSD plugged in when you install Windows. After the OS install plug your HDD.

For the PSU personally I would get the TXM 650W 80+ GOLD Certified just for the headroom. The 2070 Super recommend a 550 Watts. Some headroom wouldn't hurt. I recommend a 650 minimum.

Last edited:
Solution

KarthikNS

Honorable
Jun 8, 2014

Alright I'll get the TXM 650 then. Btw, is the Thermaltake V200 a good case for this build? Or should i look for something else.