New Gaming Setup - around 1500€

wolftowo

Prominent
Jan 17, 2018
Hello lads, iam searching for a new gaming PC build for around 1500€, maybe including a 144Hz monitor?
i keep moving the buying date because of the new things that come out like next month or in a week, last time i cancelt the idea was the news of the new Intel CPU, before it was because of Ryzen. As time keeps moving and new things will come out anyway, i have to move on and here iam.
Had a look at the actual GPU market, 1080 Ti seeming to be the best but by far the most expensive, 300 bucks more for 20FPS it was i think, having a GPU cost like over half the PC? Ouch!

Okey so lets start the answering section, here we go.

Approximate Purchase Date: Soon

Budget Range: 1500€ (400€ for a new Monitor), i dont mind if it gets a little cheaper or expensive, could delay the new Monitor too for a 1500€ Setup without Monitor.

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming PC mainly, watching streams

Are you buying a monitor: Yes, want to grab a 144Hz one, open for suggestions!

Do you need to buy OS: Yes, Windows 10 Pro.(not included in budget)

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: www.mindfactory.de, wouldnt mind buying from other sites if it cuts down the overall price, my experience on mindfactory is very good tho.

Parts Preferences: Iam using an Intel CPU on my actual PC which did a really great job for almost 10 years now, i know that the market/performance changes over and over, only upgrade i had was the GPU, by the time Nvidia, swapped to a Radeon 7900.
I got the suggestions on that Forum like 10 years ago and it was the best build ive had yet so i trust completly in your opinion.

Overclocking: Maybe

SLI or Crossfire: Maybe

Your Monitor Resolution: 1920x1080 is my actual one, both my screens are 60Hz tho so i want to get one with atleast 144Hz

Additional Comments: Wouldnt mind a "silent" PC, no bling needed anymore, that was 10 years ago.

And Most Importantly, Why Are You Upgrading: As you might have noticed, my PC is around 10 Years old, running an intel i7-920 with a radeon 7900 gpu, its old and all. i can play most games still but the performance/graphic is gettin uggly. Most of the time iam playing shooters like rainbow six siege, CoD WW2, CS:GO.
I wouldnt mind a good price/performance setup either.
Upgrading the GPU from time to time isnt a problem for me either but i struggle with a 800€+ GPU.

Benchmark of my current PC setup made on userbenchmark.com, could take the SSD from that one? ;-)
Benchmark

I greatly appreciate your answers, suggestions and ideas and you spending time to help.
Hope i gave enough informations, if not, i would deliver them asap.

Greetings

something like this:
cpu: i5 8600K TRAY
cooler: Noctua NH-U12S
motherboard: asrock Z370 extreme 4
memory: G.Skill Trident Z silver DDR4-3200 cl16
ssd: ADATA Ultimate SU800 256gb
harddrive: Seagate BarraCuda ST1000DM010
power supply: Seasonic focus plus gold 650w
case: Fractal Design Meshify C

this is 939 euros total .

video cards are sold out so you have to take a look elsewhere ,
but they are hard to get anywhere these days and they are very expensive .
if you could find gtx 1070Ti with decent cooling for a reasonable price that would be nice .
(it is not much slower compared to gtx 1080 and it is cheaper)