Question New Gigabyte AORUS X570 on board LAN dropping and reconnecting - new build

Nov 27, 2019
Having no luck with my new Gigabyte on board LAN staying connected. It will connect, then drop within a minute. I tried ethernet cables, drivers, direct connect, different router ports, flushed DNS, winsock, etc....uninstalled reinstalled sigh...
anyone out there know anything I could have missed or may have had this and it could be a RMA MOBO?
I currently have a Netgear usb stick for my internet access so I know its not the router or my modem causing the issues.
thanks

Nov 27, 2019
Update, New Windows update ver 1903 with new driver. LAN connected and seemed to be more "stable". But I'm still experiencing drops through my Linksys Router (MRB8300)..I factory reset my Xfinity Gateway and played around a bit hard wired..seems fine..so I connect to my Router...get it up and running thinking all is well...then it dropped again as I was browsing the net...so I went and had a Ping going in the back ground...stared to do a speed test and it dropped with in seconds...thought that was odd...because Im typing this via the connection and noting is dropping...(maybe when I try to send) but why in the world would a speed test or practically any internet activity through my Linksys cause a network reset?

Nov 27, 2019
Try using another lan driver
So, what would another LAN driver do different? I have a perfectly good connection with my ISP's gateway. When I hook up the Likysys MRB8300 is when I am having issues.
I think some thing with the router is causing some issue at this point..I just did a speed test via my Gateway modem and it was 235 down and 5.5 up with no dropped connections...
I guess I will be calling Linksys to either figure it out or return my router.