[SOLVED] New GPU causing PC to randomly freeze & no signal only for a few seconds?

Oct 31, 2020
Hello,
Some time ago I decided to buy a new VGA card, motherboard and processor, after installing all the components, I didn't reinstall the Windows.
and after a while my computer experiences no signal for only 2 to 4 seconds when I am playing the game and it goes back to normal again with a game crash,
the notification says "Default Radeon WattMan settings has been restored due to unexpected system failure" I use amd driver version 20.10.1
this is my spec:

Processor : Ryzen 3 3100
Motherboard : Gigabyte A320M S2H V2
RAM : Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB (2X4) 2400MHZ CMK4GX4M1A2400C14 (not listed QVL on A320M-S2H V2)
VGA GPU : Asus Strix RX 570 4GB OC
PSU : Gamemax 550W 80+ Bronze
Monitor : AOC E2070SWNE 1366X768 60hz (I'm using a active adapter HDMI To VGA )

When no signal occurs. My keyboard and mouse can't be used at all, I try to see the capslock indicator light but it doesn't work.
I have tried the DDU method but the problem still occurs again, I've also done a memtest and there are no errors.
What can I do ? Buy a new RAM? Monitor with 1920x1080? Another active adapter like DVI To VGA? Tuning the VGA from Radeon Software?
or else?
forgive me if my english is bad

Solution
1) You should have reinstalled Windows after changing motherboard.

2) Poor quality PSU not suitable for a gaming build, in fact I wouldn't recommend it for any type of build.
Oct 31, 2020
Yes, Corsair is a good brand & 550w model is enough for that GPU.
I believe the Strix RX 570 OC card has an 8-pin power connector on it, have you connected 8-pin PCIe power cable to it?

Yes I have connected 8pin pcie, but now after reinstalling the windows , no signal longer gets worse. i have to press the restart button on my case , it had been a while before and he was back to normal, but now its getting worse, thanks for ur answer man, really appreciate