Question New GPU help

Feb 25, 2021
So I found out that my 5700xt was faulty. So I'm wanting to get a new card that works hand in hand with my ryzen 9 3900X. I've looked at multiple forums on the best graphics card but can't figure out what would be best with my ryzen for both gaming and streaming that is within a good decent price range. I'm not looking to pay out 1k for a card. I've seen that the 3070 is a good choice but also the 6800. Can someone tell me which would be better all around that is good? (Getting new card cause no warranty)

M3rKn

Respectable
Nov 13, 2019
When you say "getting a new card," do you mean "new" or "new to you?" If you want something that will pair well with your CPU for your use a 3070 or 6800 will suffice. Realistically any card you can get your hands on in the current market will do.

Feb 25, 2021
When you say "getting a new card," do you mean "new" or "new to you?" If you want something that will pair well with your CPU for your use a 3070 or 6800 will suffice. Realistically any card you can get your hands on in the current market will do.
Like brand new I'm just making sure I get a good card that will pair very well with my ryzen and is capable of playing intense games and streaming along with it