Question New GPU motion blur / blur problems

Ivannnn

Commendable
Dec 27, 2020
Hi everyone,

Recently i upgraded my GPU from RX 570 4GB to a 3060 12 GB. Everything else stayed the same in specs. First of all the gpu is fully fuctional, it has been tested on a another setup and works just fine. After i installed it into my setup im getting this kind of a blurry image on everything, almost feels like im getting motion blur always, both when playing games and when using the pc regulary. My monitor is SAMSUNG LC24RG50FQRXDU 144HZ 24" INCH. My general specs are:

- GEFORCE 3060 12 GB GIGABYTE
- INTEL I3 10100F
- 16 GB OF RAM
- 550W PSU

I feel like i tweaked some of my settings wrong in monitor or nvidia setup :/ . Appreciate any help from u lot and thanks!

Reactions: Order 66

Order 66

Grand Moff
Apr 13, 2023
Unfortunately don't have one i can try on right now. I'll give DDU a go and see if it helps, i'll get back at you.
Yeah, I would definitely give DDU a go, because if you tried it with a different monitor, then chances are it could be drivers, but if your monitor was blurry to begin with then it is probably the issue.

Ivannnn

Commendable
Dec 27, 2020
Yeah, I would definitely give DDU a go, because if you tried it with a different monitor, then chances are it could be drivers, but if your monitor was blurry to begin with then it is probably the issue.
Yeah tried DDU, did not work. I guess i'll just have to take the monitor for a check up. Thanks anyways!

Reactions: Order 66

TRENDING THREADS