May 12, 2020
Hi all! I bought a new video card, a Gigabyte GTX 1660 Super OC(I changed the old video card because it started to show artifacts.). The problem is that after mounting it on the motherboard, the monitor displays the message "No signal", and the motherboard speaker makes 1 beep, 3 short beeps, 2 seconds pause, a short beep.
I tried to remove the CMOS battery and put it back, I reassembled all the components, I cleaned them of dust, the same problem persists.
My configuration is as follows:
CPU: Intel i5 9600KF
Ram: 8GB
Mobo: Asus Prime h310m-K
PSU: Thermaltake Smart Series RGB 700W (I tested it on another configuration and it works perfectly, so I don't think it's from the PSU)
Thanks for help!
Have a nice day!

Solution
I tried with i3 8100 (integrated graphics) and the system is working fine. I dont see any bent pins
Do you mean to say you put an i3-8100 in the motherboard or was it another system?

You should consider buying another power supply (that you can return) that is 550-650w and minimum 80+ Bronze rated, if you don't have access to another system for testing parts. Despite your PSU not being that great in quality (only 80+/White rated), it should be capable of running a GTX 1660 Super without issue.
Hi all! I bought a new video card, a Gigabyte GTX 1660 Super OC(I changed the old video card because it started to show artifacts.). The problem is that after mounting it on the motherboard, the monitor displays the message "No signal", and the motherboard speaker makes 1 beep, 3 short beeps, 2 seconds pause, a short beep.
1 beep and 3 short is a GPU error and should mean the card is detected, but not getting enough power or it's not properly installed in the slot. Make sure you have a PCIE power cable securely plugged in or try the other PCIE connector. You could try taking the card out and reinstalling it.

May 12, 2020
1 beep and 3 short is a GPU error and should mean the card is detected, but not getting enough power or it's not properly installed in the slot. Make sure you have a PCIE power cable securely plugged in or try the other PCIE connector. You could try taking the card out and reinstalling it.
Hi! I tried to reinstall it 10 time :)) I have a 6 + 2 pin power cable.

May 12, 2020
Can you tested the new and old GPU in another system? You may have a bent or misaligned CPU socket pin on your H310 motherboard, possibly from bumping the CPU heat-sink when moving stuff around inside the case.
I tried with i3 8100 (integrated graphics) and the system is working fine. I dont see any bent pins

Do you mean to say you put an i3-8100 in the motherboard or was it another system?

You should consider buying another power supply (that you can return) that is 550-650w and minimum 80+ Bronze rated, if you don't have access to another system for testing parts. Despite your PSU not being that great in quality (only 80+/White rated), it should be capable of running a GTX 1660 Super without issue.

Solution