[SOLVED] New GPU Setup

Apr 12, 2021
Hey there,

Long story short, got a replacement graphics card for my computer. New graphics card need updated drivers but old ones are still installed preventing me from booting everything up (all I see one the screen is mainly black and has rainbow artifacts pixelated about the screen). I can still boot into my BIOS completely as normal. What next steps do I need to take to get everything squared away.
Thanks!

Apr 12, 2021
The original gpu was working it would just shut off when playing higher performance games due to what appeared to be random temp spikes. I was able to play other games or use it for any office style function. I got it to game though so I sent the old one back while still within refund time but they did not have the same gpu as a replacement so I waited until I found another one which at this point I have.

Jul 22, 2021
The original gpu was working it would just shut off when playing higher performance games due to what appeared to be random temp spikes. I was able to play other games or use it for any office style function. I got it to game though so I sent the old one back while still within refund time but they did not have the same gpu as a replacement so I waited until I found another one which at this point I have.
Actually you should have removed your old GPU drivers before removing the hardware. Now the possible way out to is try to boot into the system recovery and switching to safe mode or the dead end will be --- reinstalling your OS!