Question New GPU

Mar 2, 2023
Hello, i recently got a new GPU and i went from a NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT to a NVIDIA Quadro K620. After getting the new GPU, i noticed that my pc takes longer to boot, my motherboard is Gigabyte H61M-S1. Another problem besides the longer booting is that i can't enter the BIOS. Everytime i restart i keep clicking the DEL key and it never takes me into BIOS, it just becomes a black screen and that's it. But if i don't press the DEL button, it just boots into Windows like usually, any suggestions?

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of your PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time?

If you're on Windows 10, you can get to BIOS in this method;
^ method 2 in the article linked above.

Mar 2, 2023
Is this, like, a post from 2009 that somehow got put in a limbo world for 14 years?

What is going on with people buying super old stuff?

Is the K620, like, $5 now? Because I will never buy that GPU above $5, especially if it's used.
Not trying to be rude but, there are people who can't afford to buy "newer" stuff.

Latest posts