New graphics card wont connect to monitor

iForse

Commendable
Sep 19, 2016
Hello my system runs on the integrated graphics unit using VGA, but when I put my graphics card in it doesn't read it. I try to download drivers without it in the system and it doesn't let me(of course) Please help me figure out whats wrong? System Specs Below

Motherboard: GA-B150M-DS3H

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 950 2GB SC GAMING

HardDrive: WD Blue 1TB SATA 6 Gb/s 7200 RPM
(Wubows 10 64bit)

CPU: i3-6100

RAM: G.SKILL Aegis 16GB (2 x 8GB)

Power Supply: SS-430GB 430W SLI ATX12V

Solution
silly question, where do you put your VGA cable? Am assuming since you are using integrated graphics card your cable is still in motherboard vga slot, since that card doesn't have VGA port. You need to put hdmi or dvi cable in graphics card and monitor.

Dredrox

Honorable
Aug 10, 2013
silly question, where do you put your VGA cable? Am assuming since you are using integrated graphics card your cable is still in motherboard vga slot, since that card doesn't have VGA port. You need to put hdmi or dvi cable in graphics card and monitor.

Solution

iForse

Commendable
Sep 19, 2016
I didnt mean to select this answer i have separate display ports on my graphics cards, so i bought a VGA adapter to connect to the port for my monitor and nothing happens it connects with a black screen like its sleeping

iForse

Commendable
Sep 19, 2016
I have 3 Display ports on my videocard when i insert my VGA adapter to the . Port to connect my monitor(which is connected to adapter) which is also VGA and my screen stays sleeper mode