I have installed a new Graphics card on my computor. When I go to the
internet I am not getting a full screen, can you tell me how to fix this?

Is it just happening with your browser? No other apps? You cannot just
maximise the screen back up to full size?
Try downloading any updated drivers for the card.
Did you completely remove all drivers from your last card, before removing
the card and installing the new one. This should be done.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media