[SOLVED] New Graphics Card

NickyB15

Prominent
Apr 3, 2019
I am looking to upgrade my Graphics card that's good but doesn't break the bank. I play l a lot of fps shooter games. These are my specs.

AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Processor
B450 Tomahawk Motherboard
Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 Mhz
Corsair CX Series 650 Watt 80 Plus Bronze Certified Modular Power Supply
Kingston A400 SSD 240GB
Seagate BarraCuda Internal Hard Drive 2TB

Solution
Well, GPU pricing is currently super dumb.
Really, there isn't a gpu that's so much better than the others you have to get it.
The most expensive one will be the best one usually.

Get whatever is in your price bracket with a decent cooler, but don't get the most expensive version.
Say, If you get an rtx 3060 Ti it will still be a 3060 Ti if you get the ultramegamazingRGB strix version. Just get the one with the most sensible cooler, and is on the lower end of the price bracket for that gpu.

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
I am looking to upgrade my Graphics card that's good but doesn't break the bank. I play l a lot of fps shooter games. These are my specs.

AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Processor
B450 Tomahawk Motherboard
Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 Mhz
Corsair CX Series 650 Watt 80 Plus Bronze Certified Modular Power Supply
Kingston A400 SSD 240GB
Seagate BarraCuda Internal Hard Drive 2TB
Upgrade from what? Also what would not break my bank might break yours.

Very bad time to be trying to buy a video card.

Well, GPU pricing is currently super dumb.
Really, there isn't a gpu that's so much better than the others you have to get it.
The most expensive one will be the best one usually.

Get whatever is in your price bracket with a decent cooler, but don't get the most expensive version.
Say, If you get an rtx 3060 Ti it will still be a 3060 Ti if you get the ultramegamazingRGB strix version. Just get the one with the most sensible cooler, and is on the lower end of the price bracket for that gpu.

Solution

iTRiP

Honorable
Feb 4, 2019
I window shop around all the time so, just because I want a GPU doesn't mean I have to get one right away, If you really want to score try to find a great deal.(might take some time, but it does payoff in the end when you finally get to game at performance.