my specs:
graphicscard:XFX radeon r7800 ghost edition
ram:4gb
cpu dual 2 core q8400 64 bit
hardrive:250gb

XFX_Support

Distinguished
Hello,

We're sorry you are having trouble with your 7000 series GPU. When you say frame drops, do you mean a momentary FPS drops when you shouldnt? like 60fps dropping to 4-8fps? How are you monitoring the FPS? Are you using reasonable settings for the game you are trying to play? If its driver related, try this.

Tutorial for proper driver installation.

1-Load windows with only your primary graphics card plugged in.
2-Disable any and ALL anti-virus/malware protection.
3-Download and Run the 15.11 (or latest) drivers from AMD.com (Omega drivers do not have Uninstall built in, you have to do it through add/remove, which is okay)
4-Choose to Uninstall/express (may not be available in newest version, download an older version) the existing drivers, and AMD folder
5-Restart the computer.
6-Disable any and ALL anti-virus/malware protection.
7-Run the 15.11 drivers from AMD.com
8-Choose to Install/Express the drivers
9-Restart. Confirm settings are working in windows.
10-Shutdown and add 2nd/3rd cards for Xfire.
11-Respond to this ticket if you have any further questions
** If you have nvidia drivers on your computer, you might need to run the Uninstall feature of Nvidias driver as well.

Mark at XFX

Swagrid

Honorable
Aug 6, 2015
No doubt about it that the problem is the CPU. I would recommend very minimum to get and AMD FX 6300 6 core. If not get an intel i5 4690 CPU. The two CPU's are very good for the price and would do fit the perfectly for your requirements and needs, it would definitely help with the rendering of the game itself.

CPU's process information so with H1Z1 you have a wide open map with loads of different things happening (users, zombies, cars, grass, trees etc.) all factor in. There is also internet connection but in this case it looks to be a CPU problem. Also wouldn't hurt to upgrade to 8GB DDR3 RAM to help utilise the build even further.

Dutchpixel

Commendable
Feb 26, 2016

Ram is ok. I think your processor is not hyperThreaded (is required for this game). And your gpu is under the minimum requirements.