Dec 22, 2019
So I just recently purchased an i9-9900k, a new MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Carbon PRO MOBO, an EVGA 2080 SUPER XC Hybrid gaming, a Corsair 850 PSU, and a Sabrent 1TB rocket M.2 SSD for my PC as an upgrade from the i7-79000k and 1080 gpu that i previously had (the PSU was replaced because i lost the old cords and didnt have the neccesary ones for the new CPU/GPU, and the SSD was just an additional drive I added in)

I ran a simple benchmark and got back good scores on all the new hardware from userbenchmark, let it run for a while and had no leaks or anything from the liquid cooled components so i continued on my merry way making sure that i checked nvidia for driver updates and i believed i was all good.

i then started playing games with friends and streaming the next day, and was having MASSIVE amounts of dropped frames on my stream (i had to actually lower my settings from where they were on my 1080 to make it run smoothly) thought i may be having an internet problem and just carried on. Today again i was streaming and playing a game, and had my game crash completely, was very confused, but loaded back up and continued on. 5 minutes later i crashed again. This time though it wasnt just my game it was the ENTIRE PC green screening with a windows error, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

So now im rather frustrated hoping i just messed something up with installing the new parts, my storage devices are filled with random shit right now so im downloading Windows to a USB drive to reinstall, then wiping my hard drives and doing a fresh install hoping that this will fix my issues.

Im sure by the time i get responses on this it will be after ive already done these things and hopefully i can say it all worked out, but in case it doesn't am I approaching the right way? What troubleshooting process do i need to take to see if i got faulty hardware, did i mess up and forget to do something? somebody please help me fix this problem?! I'll be rather upset to find out that i spent 1500+ to have WORSE hardware.

Dec 22, 2019
UserBenchmarks: Game 126%, Desk 164%, Work 146%
CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K - 101.8%
GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080S (Super) - 132%
SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB - 103.1%
SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4 NVMe PCIe M.2 1TB - 350.1%
HDD: WD Blue 4TB (2015) - 92.9%
USB: Memorex USB Flash Drive 32GB - 5.5%
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 C15 4x8GB - 86.4%
MBD: MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON (MS-7B17)

These are results from my benchmark on userbenchmark, my SSDs are running slower than the should but that is the only things running below average
the only other thing it said was "below average background CPU 13%) not sure at all what would cause that