New Hard Drive: Unable to Load Windows 7-Gets Stuck at "Starting Windows" screen

Vaperkitten

Commendable
Jun 26, 2016
Got a new hard drive, thought I would simply install Windows 7 and all would be well with the world but didn't go that way. I put in the new hard drive and put the disk in and it begins ok goes to the Loading files screen, load's files, then goes to "Starting Windows" and that is it, stays there for hours upon hours. No windows logo just says "Starting Windows" at the bottom of the page. I have been doing research, tried to reset my bios to default settings. The computer is like from 2006 and was crashing sometimes and startup was taking a long time so I got a new hard drive and now cannot load the windows....any advice? Please Help? Frustration is setting in, the computer was working great before this.

Mother Board: Aces P5B
Hard Drive: Western Digital WD3200AAKS 320GB 16MB Cache 7200RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Hard Drive
Graphics Card: GTX 550TI

I know I need to get a new computer but I cannot afford it right now, so please, look past your desire to laugh at me and please help me. Love to all...Kim

Solution
If your PC has more than one RAM (memory) stick, remove one and try the installaiton again. If that fails, put that stick back and remove the other. If they can come off the suspects list, the investigation can continue.

The next stage will be the installation medium. Where did you download the Windows 7 and how did you burn it to the disk.
If your PC has more than one RAM (memory) stick, remove one and try the installaiton again. If that fails, put that stick back and remove the other. If they can come off the suspects list, the investigation can continue.

The next stage will be the installation medium. Where did you download the Windows 7 and how did you burn it to the disk.

Solution