[SOLVED] New headset

Sonny1989

Reputable
Feb 1, 2020
Hello, I want to buy a new headset. Im currently using Logitech G35. Ive been using it for 5 years and I personally think its time for a change. G35 has a decent gaming sound but I also like to listen to music which sounds pretty flat. Microphone could also be a bit better. Dont get me wrong, g35 is a good headset and has got some nice features (for example mute your mic by flipping the microphone up etc.), gaming sound is pretty good as well, but i feel that sometimes all the sounds are flat and plain ... if you know what i mean.
Im looking for a headset which is going to improve my gaming experience by a notch, and definately improve a music sound. I also I want a better mic. Or maybe buy a mic seperately? If yes, which one? Maybe there is a headset without a mic if to buy those seperately?
Budget? around 100-150 USD. If its really worth it i can go up to 200USD.
Thanks for your answers.

Solution
The headset you currently have is an USB driven headset. Are you looking for the same option in connectivity and virtual surround or would you be willing to go analog(stereo)? Preferred site for purchase? You could look at a podcast style mic or an Ant-lion ModMic which is $50 +/-.

vhv89

Honorable
Apr 3, 2015
Im hoping to get a 7.1 gaming experience and yes, g35 is an usb headset. Im also using asus xonar dgx sound card if i had to buy a non usb headset. I dont have a preferred website, im open to any suggestions.

TRENDING THREADS