Go away!

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:1085335006.566057@leri.aber.ac.uk,
Andrew Murray <asm2@aber.ac.uk> hunted and pecked:
> Try
>
> http://www.confusedgeeks.com
>
> An alternative to newsgroups, can get friendly help
>
> Take a look!

<spam snipped>

All universities take a dim view of spamming and - in extreme cases - you
could be kicked off your course. That'll look good on your CV now, won't it?

Cerridwen;

Did you get that from asm2@aber.ac.uk ??

Is that what the ac is for??
Like edu in the US?

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:c8remp$r3d$1@news8.svr.pol.co.uk,
Cerridwen <cerridwen@celticnet.com> hunted and pecked:

Wesley Vogel wrote:
> Cerridwen;
>
> Did you get that from asm2@aber.ac.uk ??
>
> Is that what the ac is for??
> Like edu in the US?

Yes. 'Aber' is short for Aberystwyth (aka the University of Mid Wales) - and
'ac' is an academic domain (can be any educational establisment - school,
university, college - even a playgroup, nursery or kindergarten could,
theoretically, have an 'ac' domain, though they don't tend to).

I'm sure when the IT lab staff find the main server inbox filling up with
spam and viruses it won't be too long before they track him down! Methinks
he's a bored first year on an IT course (I very much doubt it's a degree
course - I visited his webs*ite and read some of his 'advice'. He told one
poster that lsass.exe was the sasser worm and should be removed!) I'm
actually surprised he got the A-Levels to go to uni!

See you've learnt something new! ;o)

Blessed Be,

Cerri

Cerri;

I always learn something new, usually the hard way.
This was easy. :)

Say hi to Tegid Voeland.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.