Question New High End Pc build Freezing i9 9900k

Jun 24, 2019
Hi guys first post on the forum due to shear frustration. so I have built a new pc
Specs :
I9 9900k
Msi x trio RTX 2080
32GB 3200mhz ddr4 Corsair vengeance rgb pro
1TB M.2 Samsung Evo 970
Corsair 850W modular psu
Corsair H150I pro rgb 360mm AIO

So I’ve built the pc two weeks ago and have nothing but freezing problems for example I could be using windows for various tasks and then my mouse would freeze for about 30 seconds to a 1 minutes then anything I would have tried to do would happen very quickly
I’ve also noticed when playing games FPS could be at 120 then at random times the frames would drop to 0 for a couple of seconds and all sound would go then it would go back up the original frame rate.

I’ve tried a fresh install of windows updated all drivers
I’ve checked the cpu / gpu temps
They all look okay
Idle temps for the I9 is 28-35
I’ve fixed the power management issue on windows
I have tested the ram and ssd to no avail
Just looking for suggestions on what do to next as I defo should not be having these issues with the specs I have
Thanks in advance for any suggestions if you would like me to post any more info please comment below

Jun 18, 2019
Hi guys first post on the forum due to shear frustration. so I have built a new pc
Specs :
I9 9900k
Msi x trio RTX 2080
1TB M.2 Samsung Evo 970
Corsair 850W modular psu

So I’ve built the pc two weeks ago and have nothing but freezing problems for example I could be using windows for various tasks and then my mouse would freeze for about 30 seconds to a 1 minutes then anything I would have tried to do would happen very quickly
I’ve also noticed when playing games FPS could be at 120 then at random times the frames would drop to 0 for a couple of seconds and all sound would go then it would go back up the original frame rate.

They all look okay
Just looking for suggestions on what do to next as I defo should not be having these issues with the specs I have
Thanks in advance for any suggestions if you would like me to post any more info please comment below
Is there any malware in your PC

Jun 24, 2019
Yeah disk usage while gaming is fine nothing seems off in task manager as I’ve been keeping it up to keep an eye out on it. Ehm I’m unsure what you mean about power but I have a standard European plugged into the wall and the other connection to my power supply.

Jun 18, 2019
Yeah disk usage while gaming is fine nothing seems off in task manager as I’ve been keeping it up to keep an eye out on it. Ehm I’m unsure what you mean about power but I have a standard European plugged into the wall and the other connection to my power supply.
I mean do you have a stable electricity or does there any voltage fluctuations in electricity
So you are not using an UPS right

M.AGamer

Reputable
Feb 19, 2019
Specs :
I9 9900k
Msi x trio RTX 2080
1TB M.2 Samsung Evo 970
Corsair 850W modular psu

They all look okay
First download this https://www.malwarebytes.com/antirootkit/ to check if you have mining virus or something then https://osdn.net/projects/crystaldiskmark/downloads/68624/CrystalDiskMark6_0_2.exe/ to check your ssd speed
second try your ram at default(2133) and if nothing changed try other motherboard or psu and if nothing changed return the pc to seller.