Question New HyperX card wont work with my older ram

Nov 27, 2020
Greeetings.
I got a new ram HyperX Predator 32gb 3200mhz. The idea was use it with the 2x8gb TridentZ 3200mhz been using for more than 3 years to increase ram preview on After Effects, but the computer wont pass from boot with the three memories on it. Only if take out the older memories or swap these with new. I´m using a mobo rog strix z270e gaming.
Please, what I´m missing it´s this some incompatibility between brands? The new card alone works fine, and already checked that my mobo supports up to 64gb.
Thanks in advance.

Nov 27, 2020
First of all, thank you for answering my post. Made my inquiries about ram but not so much about the mobo, dunno I thought there were fully compatible. The new ram its working, windows even recognize 32GB on the pc. But I wont risk it, my plan was slowly buy the parts to a new pc before mid-2021 to work and leave this for backup and small projects. I will put the old ram on it and storage the new one, because saddly it´s almost impossible to return it to the store. Please, can you recommend a motherboard compatible with this new ram?(the HyperX Predator 32gb 3200mhz DDR4 ).
Thanks again.

First of all, thank you for answering my post. Made my inquiries about ram but not so much about the mobo, dunno I thought there were fully compatible. The new ram its working, windows even recognize 32GB on the pc. But I wont risk it, my plan was slowly buy the parts to a new pc before mid-2021 to work and leave this for backup and small projects. I will put the old ram on it and storage the new one, because saddly it´s almost impossible to return it to the store. Please, can you recommend a motherboard compatible with this new ram?(the HyperX Predator 32gb 3200mhz DDR4 ).
Thanks again.
What cpu and gpu, and psu will you use?