New i5-8600k build repeat bluescreen when streaming

May 31, 2018
Forgive me if this is the wrong area. Quick background- I bought an HP gaming desktop: i5-7400, 1060 3gb, 1tb HD; and ended up doing my own build after. I kept the GPU and HD but the rest is new including a SSD for the boot (i5-8600k, MSI mobo)At first I moved the existing windows 10 from the HD to the SSD, but kept having blue screens while trying to stream. I use OBS to stream, and it ranges from PS4 to comp games. Did a lot of tests to fix, but couldn’t eliminate them. So I ended up buying a new windows 10 OEM and now running that. No extra nonsense. The comp runs great, super smooth but I’m still getting BSOD. Seems to happen if I have OBS open and a web browser, chrome or edge. Logs don’t seem to show anything major and I’ve spoke with a few people and they are stumped as well. It’s almost completely brand new, minus the GPU and HD now. Anyone have any ideas of where to even start? Would this be a hardware issue somehow? I’m decent at tech, but certainly not a guru, so please feel free to ask away at narrowing down some issues. Thanks in advance!

Jun 8, 2018

I built a new computer with asus z370a prime mobo and 8600k.

I had blue screens with WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR whenever the computer loading firestrike bench program.

cup test was ok. even the intel service center test has passed ok.

changed MOBO. but same blue screen.

i changed CPU with new 8600k, it works fine now. no blue screen.
i'm not sure that 8600k was the problem. but, changing 8600k has solved the problem.