New Keyboard Shortcuts Every Windows 11 User Should Know

Jan 3, 2022
You do not need a keyboard shortcut if you do not hide things due to your UI design.
While i agree windows doesnt have the best UI, the fact that there are keyboard shortcuts is not a signal of a bad UI design
Its actually really helpful for those that know how to use it cause it helps speed a lot of things up. Just like how ctrl +c and ctrl + v is way faster than right click -> click copy, -> right click -> click paste

thisisaname

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2009
While i agree windows doesnt have the best UI, the fact that there are keyboard shortcuts is not a signal of a bad UI design
Its actually really helpful for those that know how to use it cause it helps speed a lot of things up. Just like how ctrl +c and ctrl + v is way faster than right click -> click copy, -> right click -> click paste

I agree some keyboard shortcuts are good but most of the ones in the article seem to be keyboard shortcuts with little need for.

Windows key + C Open Chat from Microsoft Teams, a shortcut to open one program. They got a big fine for bundling IE with windows I do wonder if at some point they are going to get the same for bundling teams?