New Laptop, BSOD error constant. PLEASE HELP!!

Learning2play

Honorable
Jan 19, 2013
Ever since I bought my computer I've been getting BSOD errors (six so far). I figured that it was my anti-virus (Avast) system. So I removed it and installed AVG. For about a week no problems but then, when I was playing League of legends and was listening to a youtube video the screen froze, then weird crackly sounds would happen then BSOD (DPC_Watchdog_Violation). I viewed the .dmp file in BlueScreenView and it said it was caused by driver hal.dll. I've only had this computer for about a week and a half and don't want to send it back to manufacture. Please help me fix this issue.
Laptop:
Sager NP9150
Specs:
Windows 8(64-bit)
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 675MX (with Optimus)
CPU: Intel Core i7-3630 QM CPU @ 2.40GHz (8 CPUs) no overclock
RAM: 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1600MHz - 2 X 4GB
HD: 500GB 7200rpm SATA 2 Hard Drive
Wifi: Killer Wireless-N 1202 802.11 A/B/G/N Wireless LAN + Bluetooth 4.0 Combo Module

aicom

Honorable
Mar 29, 2012
It's very likely a driver problem. I'd suspect the Killer NIC (without much grounds). If you would like, if you upload that dmp file (a minidump I presume?) somewhere, I can look at it in WinDbg to get some more detailed info.

Learning2play

Honorable
Jan 19, 2013

I cant upload, it wont let me compress the folder or the files

>Never mind, here are all the .dmp files http://sdrv.ms/XuK7MV

greyham15

Honorable
Feb 24, 2013
Hi first time posting here would love to know how you went with the issue ive had my clevo p170em basically the same model as yours for about 2 weeks now and have had a ton of BSOD's, seems to be the same issue its got me stumped only seems to be with windows 8 to i had windows 7 installed for a week and it was fine as soon as i put on Win8 it all went down hill.

greyham15

Honorable
Feb 24, 2013
Yeah its definitely a driver issue i've done a full fresh install of windows 8 3 times installed the latest drivers from manufacturers websites and still have the issue from what i've been reading from my research it may potentially have something to do with the USB 3.0 ports due to windows 8 not recognizing the manufacturers drivers but they ones that come with win8 dont work either. at a bit of a loss on that note lol im just gunna keep fiddling with it for a few more weeks till i sort it out, and if i cant well its back to ol' faithful windows 7.