Jul 19, 2019
So i recently got a new laptop the Asus TUF FX505GE-BQ149T
Specs are
Geforce 1050 ti
i7-8750H
16GB Ram
1TB HDD
256 SSD

so when i first started up a game im my case it was arma 3 i instantly noticed the fps
i was getting around 10-15 fps on the lowest settings possible and on CS:GO the same thing
so far ive tried reinstalling my drivers, setting my priority on performance in the 3D settings
and reinstalling the games

if there is anyone that could help me that would be great i will be watching this post daily.

balkeetsingh

Prominent
May 6, 2018
So i recently got a new laptop the Asus TUF FX505GE-BQ149T
Specs are
Geforce 1050 ti
i7-8750H
16GB Ram
1TB HDD
256 SSD

so when i first started up a game im my case it was arma 3 i instantly noticed the fps
i was getting around 10-15 fps on the lowest settings possible and on CS:GO the same thing
so far ive tried reinstalling my drivers, setting my priority on performance in the 3D settings
and reinstalling the games

if there is anyone that could help me that would be great i will be watching this post daily.
make sure the laptop charger is plugged in. can u access the nvidia control panel app? type it in search button. after opening nvidia control panel set 1050ti as always used processor in global settings

Jul 19, 2019
I have fixed it by copying the nvidia control panel client folder on my pc over to my laptop put that on administrator and launched it from there resetted everything in the control panel and redid everything in the control panel and that did it for me