New Laptop. Critical_Process_Died On Starup With Pink Screen. No Safe Mode.

Descroke2

Commendable
Jul 31, 2016
Ive recently purchased a new laptop. ASUS K501U. It came pre installed with Windows 10. I've had many problems with it this far. From the pin system not working, to it suddenly telling me Windows won't activate to infinite boot loops, to this. Since purchase I have done a clean install of Windows 10...twice.
right now, my problem stems from Windows saying that it is not activated. In the settings menu, the key is automatically input and upon pressing activate, nothing happened. I proceeded to restart my computer and came across this BLUE screen saying something had gone wrong (CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED) and that it would restart automatically upon reaching 100%. It didn't. I forced shutdown and upon booting the same screen appeared. Except it was pink. Again, sticking on 100% and not moving.
I attempted to reach safe mode via troubleshoot tools, but on restart for safe mode, the problem happens again without entering Windows. I have tried safe mode with CMD and "sfc /scannow" simply resulting in "Windows protection service could not compete this operation" after finishing the scan. I've tried a system restore to an earlier point, only for said restore to result in a freeze. I'm out of ideas. Any help would be appreciated.
(The CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED screen changes from the standard blue and (broken?) pink on different attempts to boot.)

Descroke2

Commendable
Jul 31, 2016

This sucks, but I think i'll have to do it. I also tried to do a clean install of Windows and completely wipe the laptop. It failed at completing that too. Gets to about 13% through resetting and states that it encountered a problem restarting, and that nothing has been changed. I can't think of anything more substantial than a reinstall.