New Laptop Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricTheGr8

Honorable
Apr 13, 2013
Ok heres my deal bought a laptop off a friend a few years ago and it recently died found out there was a class action suit over inferior soldering or some such but im way past that time frame.

Im now searching for a new one but limited to around $400.

Just needs to easily handle playing games such as: Star Trek online, EVE, FFXI, Guild Wars 1,2 and of course facebook.

EricTheGr8

Honorable
Apr 13, 2013
Yeah i know it is but trying not to blow everything i have on one just need something to entertain me till i can get some work and get a better one. Checked that one out and was thinking that one was the way to go just wanted to get some input much appreciated :)

Id be willing to go a little bit higher but cant go too much higher if there was one that had significantly better performance for a little more money but sounds like that ones the way to go.

EricTheGr8

Honorable
Apr 13, 2013
Right on thanks man much appreciated I figured i was correct with both those choices just needed a little positive reinforcement to help me feel better. My friend had a Asus Republic of Gamers laptop so i know those were good just wanted to make sure the low end ones were decent enough as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.